- For the Warcraft III item, see Health Stone.
Healthstones are conjured items created by warlocks that restore 25% of the user's maximum health. Healthstones can be created by [Create Healthstone] and [Create Soulwell], and can be traded.
Notes and trivia
- The use of Healthstones has a 1-minute cooldown.
- This cooldown will only begin outside of combat.
- Healthstones are on their own cooldown, allowing one to be used simultaneously with a healing potion.
- Only one Healthstone may be carried at a time. Creating a new Healthstone while carrying one will instead reset its charges.
- Healthstones, like most conjured items, disappear after being logged out for longer than 15 min.
- As Healthstones are conjured items, they may be traded to players on other realms.
- Healthstones are sometimes referred to as Green Candy, Lock Candy, or Cookies.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): No longer shares a cooldown with healing potions.
- Patch 7.3.0 (2017-08-29): Healthstone now heals 25% of the user's health at all levels, rather than a level-based flat amount.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Cooldown reduced to 1 minute, down from 2 minutes. Healthstone's cooldown will no longer reset during combat, and its cooldown is now shared with healing potions. Health restored is now a flat amount based on level (was 20% of maximum health), and can no longer be a critical effect.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Icon updated. Healthstones restore 20% of the user's maximum health, instead of 45% of the creator's base health. Will now have 3 charges. [Soulburn] no longer has any effect on this item.
- Each charge will still trigger the 2-minute cooldown between uses.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Revamped. Warlocks may now only conjure a single "rank" of Healthstones. Healthstones now heal for 45% of the creator's base health, rather than a flat amount based on the Healthstone's rank.
- For information on old healthstones, see healthstones prior to 4.0.1.