Heart of Darkness (quest)
- For the Hellfire Peninsula quest, see . For the item, see . For the Nazmir subzone, see Heart of Darkness (Nazmir).
110 - 120 (Requires 110)
- Speak with Jes-Tereth to travel to Nazmir
We sent troops with Captain Conrad ahead to Nazmir to gain a foothold in that hellish jungle.
The reports we've been receiving of the local troll population are... disconcerting.
They're in over their heads, <name>. I have Brann Bronzebeard prepped and ready to head out.
Accompany Brann to Nazmir so we can secure our position. The Wind's Redemption is at your disposal.
You will receive:
- 23 40
- 16,450 XP
I've wrestled with death, <race>. It's the most unexcitin' contest ye can imagine.
Speak with Jes-Tereth:
- This ship is yours to command, <name>. I have the crew prepared for any eventuality.
- (Quest) Set sail for Nazmir.
On the other side of the loading screen:
- John J. Keeshan is on a barge equipped with a flamethrower clearing a path for the rowboat.
- Brann Bronzebeard says: This place gives me the willies...
- Brann Bronzebeard says: I like it! Anywhere yer hackles raise, there's an opportunity for adventure an' the prospect o' knowledge.
- Brann Bronzebeard says: We sent Captain Conrad ahead to build a fort. They say the blood trolls here might even be willin' ta trade, but I cannae imagine that'd come at a price worth payin'.
- Brann Bronzebeard says: Still, this here's a land that works 'gainst the Zandalari and their Horde associates. The enemy of yer enemy is yer... wait, what's that sayin'?
- Brann Bronzebeard says: No matter. Look. Listen. Keep those sharp eyes peeled. Unforgivin' lands aren't known ta forgive the unwary, <name>.
- Brann Bronzebeard says: And... eugh... keep yer nostrils pinched. What's that foul-as-death rottin' stench?
- Brann Bronzebeard says: Looks like our welcome party is here. Harry's an interestin' one. Don't pay him no mind.
- "Silvermoon" Harry says: Welcome! Welcome!
Hop off and follow:
- "Silvermoon" Harry says: We've been expecting you, our esteemed advisors and future fast friends.
- "Silvermoon" Harry says: Captain Conrad left me with instructions.
- Brann Bronzebeard says: Where's the Captain?
- "Silvermoon" Harry says: Ah! Ah ha! Right to the point, yes, yes. Not to worry! All is in order. Let's retire to safer environs behind our fort's walls, yes?
- Brann Bronzebeard says: Alright, no sign o' the Captain then. What's goin' on?
- "Silvermoon" Harry says: Nothing untoward, I assure you! Our glorious Captain is off negotiating trade agreements with the local trolls.
- Brann Bronzebeard says: Heard they were savages wot practice bloody sacrifices.
- "Silvermoon" Harry says: Oh heavens! Well, indeed, yes. I suppose that is accurate, mmm. But Captain Conrad is a glory to behold. Impressive, no doubt.
- "Silvermoon" Harry says: Trade agreements with trolls! We even have bats prepared to send another trade offering to Zalamar.
- Brann Bronzebeard says: Blast that! They won't get another red copper from us before me an' <name> go see what's what.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.