Gamepedia was upgraded to MediaWiki version 1.31 on Wednesday November 14th. To learn more about the upgrade and its effects click here.
Heart of the Aspects
- Heart of the Aspects
- Binds when picked up
- Use: Teaches you how to summon this mount. This mount changes depending on your Riding skill and location.
- Requires Level 20
- Requires Apprentice Riding
The Heart of the Aspects is a luminous dragon born of the radiant energies of the Dragon Soul artifact. With a glow said to be the equal of a thousand suns, this drakes' blinding light is much like attacking a foe with the sun at your back.
This mount is directly purchasable from Blizzard. Released on February 14, 2012, it is the first dragon mount to ever be offered in this way, and the third overall.
Glowing with inner light, this luminous flying dragon defies the darkness.
Eye-catching air superiority - When attacking from the air, it’s best to advance from the angle of the sun so as to blind your foes. Or, just ride a luminous dragon that glows like a thousand suns. Either way, you’re good.
Players are mailed this mount by Mei Francis:
I'm told you've been searching for a - truly - exotic mount.
Does a drake spawned from the combined power of the Dragon Aspects sound exotic enough?
Notes and trivia
- Before all flying mounts could swim underwater, the Heart of the Aspects was the only dragon mount capable of doing so.
- When in water, it will tuck its wings to its sides.
- Its mountspecial is a backwards loop.
- Although it has legs, it apparently has no stand,walk or run animations, hovering even at ground level.
- When it moves, it leaves a trail of streaks and lightning bolts from its wings, and it also has eletricity sparks above its head. Other parts of its long body also glow.
- Patch 4.3.0 (2011-11-29): Added.