||The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 7.0.3.
- This includes items and quests that can no longer be obtained or are now deprecated.
- The in-game information in this article is kept purely for historical purposes.
- Heart of the Wild
- Level 90 druid talent
- 6 min cooldown
- Instant cast
When activated, dramatically improves the Druid's ability to tank, deal melee damage, and heal.
When activated, dramatically improves the Druid's ability to tank, cast spells, and heal for 45 sec.
When activated, dramatically improves the Druid's ability to deal melee damage in Cat Form, cast spells, and heal.
When activated, increases all healing done by 35% and dramatically improves the Druid's ability to tank, deal melee damage, and cast spells.
- For the herb, see [Heart of the Wild]. For the old version, see [Heart of the Wild].
Heart of the Wild is a talented druid ability, available at level 90.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Removed.
- Hotfix (2014-11-25): "Heart of the Wild's bonuses are now halved when used while in PvP combat."
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Redesigned. No longer provides an increase to Hit, Expertise, Stamina, Agility, and Intellect while active.
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): When activated, now also provides a 25% bonus to healing for Restoration Druids.
- Hotfix (2012-09-20): "Non-Restoration Druids will now properly get a mana discount when casting [Cenarion Ward] while Heart of the Wild is active. Feral and Guardian Druids will also properly gain increased healing."
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.