Heart of the Wild (removed druid talent)
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 5.0.4.
|Heart of the Wild|
- Should be part of any Feral druid or Restoration druid build, as it increases the most important stat for each form's role.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Removed.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): The Bear Form Stamina bonus from this talent is now 2/4/6%, down from 3/7/10%.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Changed to Restoration Tree and to increase Intellect, Stamina, and Attack Power.
- Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): Stamina bonus changed to 2/4/6/8/10%.
- Patch 2.3.0 (2007-11-13): This talent no longer provides 4/8/12/16/20% bonus Strength in Cat Form. Instead it provides 2/4/6/8/10% bonus attack power.