|Level||44 - 62 Rare Elite|
Hearthsinger Forresten is a level 57 elite rare ghost traveling singer and piccolo player located in Stratholme, in between the Live and Undead sides. He is a wandering minstrel ghost, who not only drops the , but also a trinket which causes folks to dance when you play its song. He is infamous for his oddly colored and flamboyant-sounding gear, such as the . He was a traveling performer, back when the city was alive and booming and was caught in the wrong place at the wrong time.
The Culling of Stratholme claimed the lives of innumerable people whose only crime was being in the doomed city. A traveling singer and piccolo player named Forresten was one such victim. He continues to wander the city in death, unable to accept his tragic fate.
Wrath of the Lich King
Hearthsinger Forresten can be found alive in Stratholme Past, located inside an inn on the outskirts of Stratholme. Two other Stratholme mini-bosses can also be found there: Postmaster Malown and Fras Siabi.
- Enchanting Lullaby — Hearthsinger Forresten lulls a player to sleep, stunning them for 8 sec or until they take damage.
- Demoralizing Shout — Hearthsinger Forresten shouts, reducing the melee attack power of all players within 0 yards for 30 sec.
- Incorporeal Defense — Hearthsinger Forresten's dodge is increased by 50% whenever he is in combat.
- Shoot — Hearthsinger Forresten shoots a random player, inflicting Physical damage.
- Multi-Shot — Hearthsinger Forresten fires a volley of missiles at a random player, inflicting Physical damage to them and their nearby allies, affecting up to 3 targets.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Level reduced from 57.