|This article is a quest stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
110 - 120 (Requires 110)
+150 Storm's Wake
Slay Captain Wormwood and commandeer the Experimental War Machine.
- Commander Wormwood slain
- Horde forces destroyed (0/100%)
- Activate the Self Destruct
Bad news, friend. They're bringing in serious firepower now.
We've spotted a tank on the northern hill by the windmill. They can reach the other side of the town from there. We can't let them set it up.
What do you say to giving them a taste of their own medicine? If you can take out their commander, you'd have a fancy new tank all to yourself. Imagine the mayhem you could unleash on their invasion!
("Commander Wormwood: He must be tough if he's been selected to pilot their experimental weapon. Be careful!")
You will also receive:
If that cannon can reach Brennadam, it can reach those zeppelins!
Those were some explosions! I'm just glad they were directed at the Horde and not us.
Head for the windmill northeast of town to find Commander Wormwood.
Defeat him, then hop in the Experimental War Machine. It has two abilities:
- Azerite Cannon 200 yd range — Fire a projectile infused with Azerite. Dangerous and unpredictable! 2 sec cast
- Self Destruct 10 yd range 2 sec cast
- Demolisher slain (5-6%)
- Siege Tower slain (11%)
- Orc Raider slain (4%)
- Bloodthirsty Headhunter slain (2%)
- Rampaging Grunt slain (2%)
- Wind Rider Bombardier slain (2%)
- Sapper Technician slain (3%)
Destroy everything that moves, then activate the Self Destruct.
This concludes the Battle for Brennadam chapter of the Stormsong Valley storyline. The questgivers offer breadcrumbs to other hubs in the zone: , , , .
Other side quests in Brennadam:
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.