- The 4 piece bonus of the Bonescythe Armor Set gives you 5 Energy for every one of your Hemorrhage critical hits.
- The 6 piece bonus of the Bonescythe Armor Set reduces the threat generated from your Hemorrhage by 8%.
- The 4 piece bonus of the Slayer's Armor Set increases the damage done by Hemorrhage by 6%.
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2017-02-03): "Damage increased by 4%."
- Patch 7.1.0 (2016-10-25): Now shows up on the caster's nameplates.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Changed from a level 10 Subtlety ability to a level 15 Assassination talent and redesigned.
- Hotfix (2014-12-18): "Hemorrhage's periodic effect should now be able to critically strike."
- Hotfix (2014-12-16): "Hemorrhage's damage has increased by 30%."
- Hotfix (2014-10-16): "Hemorrhage's damage has been increased by 20%."
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Periodic damage is now based on attack power (instead of the initial strike's damage), and ticks every 2 seconds. Damage has been adjusted to compensate.
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): Now deals 160% weapons damage (up from 140%); 232% weapons damage if a dagger is equipped (up from 203% for daggers).
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Weapon damage reduced from 155% to 140%, dagger damage bonus changed to 203%, cost reduced from 35 to 30 Energy, causes the target to take 50% of the damage over 24 seconds, and no longer causes the target to take additional damage from bleed effects. Replaces Sinister Strike.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Changed to increase Bleed damage taken instead of all damage.
- Patch 3.3.3 (2010-03-23): If the rogue has a dagger equipped, this ability now deals 160% weapon damage instead of 110%.
- Patch 2.3.2 (2008-01-08):
- Rank 4 of this ability no longer has its charges consumed by non-physical attacks and spells.
- Weapon damage reduced from 125% to 110%, but the damage debuff has been increased.
- This ability now correctly does additional damage when its debuff has already been applied.
Patch 2.3.0 (2007-11-13): This ability now does 125% of weapon damage.