Herald of the Lich King
The Herald of the Lich King was an unseen entity that did a series of zone-wide yells during the Scourge Invasion. In the comic, when the Scourge attacked Stormwind Harbor and Orgrimmar, a large, shade-like figure speaks similar lines.
Wrath of the Lich King
- Stormwind Harbor
- Herald of the Lich King yells: FOOLS OF STORMWIND! HEAR ME, NAIVE CHILDREN OF THE ALLIANCE! TREMBLE AND KNOW YOUR DOOM, FOR THE LICH KING'S GAZE IS FIXED UPON YOU!
- Ring of Valor, interrupting Thrall and Garrosh's mak'gora
- Herald of the Lich King yells: PUPS OF ORGRIMMAR! HEAR ME, BRASH UPSTARTS OF THE HORDE! TREMBLE, AND KNOW YOUR DOOM, FOR THE LICH KING'S GAZE IS FIXED UPON YOU!
- Invasion ends
- Herald of the Lich King yells: ARGH! THIS SMALL VICTORY WILL AVAIL YOU NOTHING! COME! COME TO NORTHREND. MY MINIONS ARE WAITING, AND THEY ARE HUNGRY....
"Hear me, foolish children of the Alliance! Today, we will forge a new alliance--for today, you will fight and die! And your bodies will rise to join the Lich King's undead army! All hail the Lich King...soon to be king of Stormwind...and all of Azeroth!
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Added.