- "Raal" redirects here. For the quest, see [110 - 120] Raal. For the tablet, see Hexlord Raal (object). For the Waycrest Manor boss, see Raal the Gluttonous.
Hexlord Raal is a member of the Zanchuli Council and the high priest of Pa'ku. He is the husband of Wardruid Loti, the high priestess of Gonk.
Please add any available information to this section.
Raal's appointment to the Zanchuli Council was no surprise to anyone. The charming hexlord of Pa'ku had won the heart of his loa and of many of the people. Seen as the "man of the people," Raal has taken it upon himself to represent many of the people within Zandalar's borders.
- The skies be my eyes.
- Like my loa always says: TALK! <laugh>
- I serve Pa'ku, one of the oldest of the loa.
- Greetings Pa'kurai!
- You want to soar with the source?
- Like my loa always says: don't touch dat!
- Now if I could just get my wife to give me this much attention. <laugh>
- Oh... oh... oh yeah... Keep doin' dat. Just a little bit to your right...
- AHH PERFECT! Dat really hit de spot!
- Choose your loa wisely.
- May Pa'ku spy your enemies, before they spy you.
- Like my loa always says: GO AWAY!
- May the winds of war be ever in your favor.
- You stand before Hexlord Raal, member of the Zanchuli Council and High Priest of de great loa Pa'ku, master of winds and our navy.
- So what do you want?
- During Web of Lies questline
- Yazma and Zul never approached me about their little coup. I suspect dey knew deep down I am too much of a Zandalari for their little rebellion.
- Also, I would have killed dem on de spot, so good chance dat might have been why.
Notes and trivia