|Race||Greater beholder (Aberration)|
Hexos is a legacy encounter in the Brawler's Guild and requires the use of a challenge card to fight.
- Ocular Stasis 100 yd range — Roots the target enemy in place, summoning fast-moving Death Planes. Channeled
- Death Plane — Deal 1,000,000 Arcane damage to players facing the Death Plane.
Hexos will root the combatant in place in the center of the arena and spawn various patterns of Death Planes around the arena that collapse toward the center. The combatant must not get hit in the face by any of the collapsing walls, or they will instantly be killed. Moving Hexos about is just a side effect.
Hexos will require 100,000 DPS to beat the enrage timer.
- <Announcer> yells: He doesn't need blades or magic to defeat his enemies. Our next challenger, Hexos, fights his foes with the awesome power of GEOMETRY!
- Hexos yells: You now face your doom.
- Hexos yells: Too slow, mortal.
- Hexos yells: Grkkk!
Trivia & Notes
- Hexos is a reference to the twitch game Super Hexagon.
- Dying from this boss will not result in durability loss... expect to die.
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2014-03-11): "Players should no longer be killed by the maze after successfully defeating Hexos."
- Patch 5.3.0 (2013-05-21): Added.