Hiding In Plain Sight (Alliance)
110 (Requires 110)
Assassinate the infiltrating homunculi.
- Listen to Lilian's plan
- Assassinate the Silvermoon Mark
- Assassinate the Undercity Mark
- Assassinate the Thunder Bluff Mark
- Assassinate the Orgrimmar Mark
I hope you are not too upset that I began without you, I have a bit of trouble controlling myself around the mindless undead.
Yes, you heard me right. Taerir, the very Taerir that has been standing in the Hall of Shadows for many months now, was the undead pawn of a dreadlord.
And there are more of them - in our cities, rising through the ranks of the aristocracy, growing in power and influence, and nearly undetectable.
Your blade is not yet bloody enough.
We have shown the demons why they should truly fear the darkness. Now Lord Ravenholdt has something for you from his personal collection.
- Lilian Voss says: I consider myself and adept hunter of the undead, and even I didn't notice at first.
- Lilian Voss says: But look what happens when I slice right here...
- Lilian Voss says: It's not supposed to do that, and it's REALLY not supposed to be that color.
- Lilian Voss says: He spoke in coherent thoughts, and his skin... so well-preserved. But a few telltale signs gave him away.
- Lilian Voss says: It seems Legion dreadlords have found a way to craft undead operatives so lifelike that even I have difficulty detecting them!
- Lilian Voss says: The demons knew the Illidari would find them if they tried to infiltrate our cities again, so they sent in these... homonculi.
- Lilian Voss says: Our agents have identified suspected homunculi in Silvermoon and the Exodar.
- Lilian Voss says: We can't risk you carrying out an assassination in an ally's city, but no one will question you taking down a target in Silvermoon. While you handle that mark, I'll head to the Exodar.
- Lilian Voss says: Remember... even though you're trying to help them, the Horde will assume you're attacking one of their own.
Silvermoon Mark found
- Lilian Voss says: Your first mark has established himself as a wealthy aristocrat who parades around the city in plain view. Be wary of his arcane golem! Separate them if you can... and keep it quiet.
Silvermoon Mark killed
- Lilian Voss says: Ah, a clean twist of the knife... delightful! Your next mark awaits in the Undercity. I suggest entering from the sewers from the west.
Undercity Mark found
- Lilian Voss says: Your mark is having a tea party in the terrace above the Rogues' Quarter. Be wary! Her allies are powerful spellcasters, as is she. You'll need to find a way to get up there.
Undercity Mark Killed
- Lilian Voss says: That death scream... pure music! We have located the next mark in Thunder Bluff, hiding in the shadow of the tauren leader.
Thunder Bluff Mark found
- Lilian Voss says: There he is, by the bonfire. I hear he is a coward who trust in his armor to protect him. Demonstrate how wrong he is!
- Kroksy the Impregnable says: Again? It will take me ages to put this armor back on. Hmph.
Thunder Bluff Mark killed
- Lilian Voss says: Mmm, delicious... like a knife in the dark! Your final mark will be found in Orgrimmar. This will be the most challenging target yet!
Orgrimmar Mark found
- Lilian Voss says: There! In the most crowded place imaginable---the auction house. Be silent, strike true, and vanish quickly!
Orgrimmar Mark killed
- Lilian Voss says: Poor, pathetic marks! There's no place they can hide that the shadows cannot find them. Come, pay your colleagues a visit. Lord Ravenholdt has a gift for you.
- 1,650 XP
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2017-06-15): "Auctioneer Xifa should no longer evade attempted assassination for "Hiding In Plain Sight"."
- Hotfix (2017-06-06): "Fixed a bug with spawning of the Silvermoon and Exodar marks for "Hiding In Plain Sight"."
- Patch 7.2.0 (2017-03-28): Added.