Hiding In Plain Sight (Horde)
110 (Requires 110)
Assassinate the infiltrating homunculi.
- Listen to Lilian's plan
- Assassinate the Exodar Mark
- Assassinate the Darnassus Mark
- Assassinate the Ironforge Mark
- Assassinate the Stormwind Mark
I hope you are not too upset that I began without you, I have a bit of trouble controlling myself around the mindless undead.
And there are more of them - in our cities, rising through the ranks of the aristocracy, growing in power and influence, and nearly undetectable.
Your blade is not yet bloody enough.
We have shown the demons why they should truly fear the darkness. Now Lord Ravenholdt has something for you from his personal collection.
You are not placed in a different phase for this quest, so beware of any enemy players!
- Quest accept
- Lilian Voss says: I consider myself and adept hunter of the undead, and even I didn't notice at first.
- Lilian Voss says: But look what happens when I slice right here...
- Lilian Voss says: It's not supposed to do that, and it's REALLY not supposed to be that color.
- Lilian Voss says: He spoke in coherent thoughts, and his skin... so well-preserved. But a few telltale signs gave him away.
- Lilian Voss says: It seems Legion dreadlords have found a way to craft undead operatives so lifelike that even I have difficulty detecting them!
- Lilian Voss says: The demons knew the Illidari would find them if they tried to infiltrate our cities again, so they sent in these... homonculi.
- Lilian Voss says: Our agents have identified suspected homunculi in Silvermoon and the Exodar.
- Lilian Voss says: We can't risk you carrying out an assassination in an ally's city, but no one will question you taking down a target in the Exodar. While you handle that mark, I'll head to Silvermoon.
- Lilian Voss says: Remember... even though your trying to help them, the Alliance will assume you're attacking one of their own.
- Exodar Mark found
- Lilian Voss says: Your first mark wears the guise of a humble priest, walking through the city in plain view. Be wary of his crystal golem! Separate them if you can... and keep it quiet.
- Exodar Mark killed
- Lilian Voss says: Ah, a clean twist of the knife... delightful! Your next mark will be found in Darnassus. I suggest entering through the village below Teldrassil.
- Darnassus Mark found
- Lilian Voss says: Your mark is throwing a garden party near the Warrior's Terrace. Be wary! Her allies are powerful spellcasters, as is she. And mind the guards.
- Darnassus Mark Killed
- Lilian Voss says: That death scream... pure music! We have located the next mark in Ironforge, hiding in the shadow of the dwarven council.
- Ironforge Mark found
- Lilian Voss says: There he is, against the wall. I hear he is a coward who trusts in his armor to protect him. Demonstrate how wrong he is!
- Armor unlocked
- Corin Twinbellows says: Again? It will take me ages to put this armor back on. Hmph.
- Ironforge Mark killed
- Lilian Voss says: Mmm, delicious... like a knife in the dark! Your final mark will be found in Stormwind. This will be the most challenging target yet!
- Stormwind Mark found
- Lilian Voss says: There! In the most crowded place imaginable---the auction house. Be silent, strike true, and vanish quickly!
- Stormwind Mark killed
- Lilian Voss says: Poor, pathetic marks! There's no place they can hide that the shadows cannot find them. Come, pay your colleagues a visit. Lord Ravenholdt has a gift for you.
- 1,650 XP
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2017-06-06): "Fixed a bug with spawning of the Silvermoon and Exodar marks for "Hiding In Plain Sight"."
- Patch 7.2.0 (2017-03-28): Added.