High Cleric Alphus stands in the townhall of Hearthglen in Western Plaguelands.
- During  The Good People of Hearthglen
- "May the Light watch over you, child. And how may I help you this fine day?"
- "I'm looking for someone who may have stolen some supplies from Hearthglen. Have any leads for me?"
- "Stolen supplies? Well, let me think about it..."
- "I know a certain priest named Daria who took all the extra wine after last week's service, but didn't throw it out as I asked. I believe she'll be apologizing soon, though."
- <Alphus winks at you.>
- "I've also heard an abnormal number of confessions this week from one of the mages... what was his name? Crisp? Lisp? Something along those lines."
- "Now, be on your way."