The High Command led the Alliance of Lordaeron during the events of the Second War and the Invasion of Draenor. Although it is mentioned several times during the mission briefings of the Alliance campaigns in Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness and Warcraft II: Beyond the Dark Portal, it is never made clear who exactly its leaders are or how many members it is composed of.
Possible members of the High Command were key leaders and commanders of the Alliance nations, including:
- King Terenas, leader of the nation of Lordaeron.
- Grand Admiral , leader of the nation of Kul Tiras.
- , leader of the nation of Stromgarde.
- , Regent Lord of Stormwind and Supreme Commander of the Alliance forces. Sir
- The Kirin Tor, ruling council of the nation of Dalaran.
Whether or not , leader of the nation of Gilneas, or Lord Perenolde, ruler of the nation of Alterac, were potential members of the High Command as well is unknown. However, it is unlikely given their weak support and commitment to the armies of the Alliance during the Second War. Other Alliance heroes which may have been a part of the High Command include Sir , , , , , and .
World of Warcraft
This section concerns content exclusive to World of Warcraft.
Alliance High Command
is a member of the Alliance high command.
Horde High Command
Forsaken High Command
- Main article: Forsaken High Command
The Forsaken High Command is still active and tried to conquer Gilneas.
Blackrock high command
Protectorate High Command
Burning Legion high command
- Main article: Antoran High Command
- In the canceled Warcraft Adventures, Alliance High Command was credited as having reasons to believe that and his Warsong clan were rebelling against the internment camps authorities.