High Justice Grimstone
|Title||<Herald of Ragnaros>|
|Race||Dark Iron dwarf (Humanoid)|
|Affiliation(s)||Cult of Ragnaros|
|Former affiliation(s)||Dark Iron clan|
Ring of the Law, Blackrock Depths
High Justice Harrold Grimstone appears when a player stands on the mesh circle at the center of the Ring of the Law inside Blackrock Depths. He is flagged red, but cannot be attacked; his purpose is to explain what happens during the Ring of Law boss event.
Battle for Azeroth
Ring of Law
- Grimstone teleports into the arena and walks over to the first gate.
- You have been sentenced to death for crimes against the Dark Iron nation!
- The Sons of Thaurissan shall watch you perish in the Ring of the Law!
- Unleash the fury and let it be done!
- Grimstone teleports away.
- Final Verdict!
- After players defeat the first wave of creatures, Grimstone teleports back in.
- Haha! I bet you thought you were done!
- But your real punishment lies ahead.
- Good riddance!
- Grimstone teleports away again.
- Main article: Firelands (quest)#Grimstone
- When he teleports out of the ring, he uses a spell called Ashcrombe's Teleport which appears as a debuff, perhaps referring to Sorcerer Ashcrombe.
- In Battle for Azeroth, Grimstone continues to use the original Dark Iron dwarf model that is a recolored Bronzebeard dwarf, instead of Battle for Azeroth's new Dark Iron model.