High Warlord Volrath
|This article is an NPC stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
- Not to be confused with Urban Planner Volrath.
|Title||Elite Conquest Quartermaster,
|Race||Jungle troll (Humanoid)|
|Level||102 Rare Elite|
|Affiliation(s)||Darkspear Trolls, Vol'jin's Spear|
|Occupation||High Warlord of Vol'jin's Spear|
Warspear Outpost, Ashran
This section concerns content related to Battle for Azeroth.
- Season 2
- Season 1
- We claim this land for de Warchief!
- The fighting never stops 'ere.
- We got ta keep fightin’!
- Ya be arrivin’ just in time.
- Good to see you, Commander.
- Hey - I don’t come to your garrison and poke you now do I? No, I don’t!
- For Vol'jin!
- For the Horde!
- Break them!
- Let's finish dis!
- Hurt dem!
- Approaching the Keep
- De Alliance be at de gates! To Arms soldiers of de Horde!
- You are foolish ta challenge me!
- Slay dem all!
- Player death
- Another fool falls.
- You die better than ya fight.
- You made a mistake coming to Warspear.
- Backup has arrived! Dispose of dose dat remain.
- I have failed my Horde, my tribe, my chieftain...
Notes & trivia
- Killing him rewards 2,500 reputation with Wrynn's Vanguard.
- Volrath is named after Colin Volrath, one of the two level designers responsible for creating the zone.
- Volrath is voiced by Stephen Stanton.
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2015-01-09): "Grand Marshal Tremblade and High Warlord Volrath should no longer be able to be pulled through the side gates."
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.