Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Location||Dragonmaw Pass and Wyrms' Bend, Twilight Highlands|
The Highbank Lieutenant is part of a five-person squad that accompanies Alliance heroes on a small series of quests beginning at Dragonmaw Pass in the Twilight Highlands and ending within Wyrms' Bend. The Lieutenant is also a quest giver once he is summoned for the If The Key Fits quest.
- Drink Healing Potion — Drinks a healing potion.
- Hooked Net — Immobilizes an enemy for 8 seconds and inflicts Physical damage.
- Shoot — Shoots at an enemy, inflicting Physical damage.
- Drink Healing Potion — Fires a smoke pellet.
- Awaiting your orders.
- Blow it open. There isn't a problem that some explosives can't solve.
- Break out the gatestone. Open this thing up.
- Find some cover!
- Find some flanking positions.
- Get in positions.
- Get out of the open.
- Good working with you.
- Hostile down.
- It's never easy, is it? That's alright, we came prepared.
- Lead the way.
- Move out.
- Spread out!
- Squad reporting.
- Squad, move.
- Squad, you know what to do.
- Target sighted.
- That's for looking at me funny.
- We've got a live one.
- We've got your back.
When interacting with the lieutenant, players can choose the gossip option:
- Make a series of complicated hand gestures.
- Highbank Lieutenant looks confused.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added