|Base of operations|
World of Warcraft
This section concerns content exclusive to World of Warcraft.
Their ambassadors worked to establish relationships with other races, with whom they shared their knowledge of the Witherbark trolls in the southern Hinterlands. Otho Moji'ko of the Revantusk Tribe instructed Horde adventurers to slaughter as many Highvale elves as possible.
This section concerns content exclusive to Cataclysm.
As part of the Forsaken offensive in all the continent, the lodge came under attack. With the help of adventurers, the Highvale high elves and the draenei settlers were able to repel the invaders. The Highvale documents were also retrieved from the chaos by Alliance adventurers and safely delivered to Anchorite Traska.
- Jalinde Summerdrake
- Highvale Sentry
- Highvale Swiftblade
- Highvale Vindicator
- Saldor Shallowbrook
- Main article: Quel'Danil Lodge#Quests
- Loania was raised by the Highvale.
- According to Voldana, the Highvale were no longer practicing magic and Loania had to be taught by a human mage.
- They have dragonhawks.
- The leader of the Highvale is unknown, it is speculated to be Jalinde Summerdrake or Voldana.
- It is unknown when exactly they arrived to the Hinterlands — it could be after the fall of Quel'Thalas or any point before that. If the former, the Sunwell's destruction might be the reason they stopped practicing magic.