Hippogryph Muisek (quest)
|Level||38 (Requires 35)|
- 1 Objective
- 2 Description
- 3 Progress
- 4 Completion
- 5 Details
- 6 Progression
- 7 Dreamer's Rest / Camp Ataya
- 8 Feathermoon Stronghold
- 9 The Dire Maul threat: Tower of Estulan / Stonemaul Hold
- 10 Forces of Nature Part 1 / Weapons of Spirit Part 1:
- 11 Forces of Nature / Weapons of Spirit Part 2:
- 12 External links
Kill 10 Frayfeather Hippogryphs of any type, then use the to shrink and capture them.
The next step is hippogryphs.
I don't think they'll miss a few, and I don't care if they do. We need the muisek of 10 frayfeather hippogryphs in the wilderness to the south.
Were you able to capture the hippogryphs?
Master always said "after killing an animal, if we allowed the muisek to escape, it may take the form of an even greater creature." This is dangerous stuff. Thanks for helping me with my studies.
You should be able to get a Muisek from any of the hippogryphs in Feralas. After you kill them, target the corpse and right-click on the in your inventory. Make sure you loot the corpse first because it will disappear once the vessel is used. There is a short cooldown on the vessel, so you it is recommended that you use it as you go rather than waiting until slaying multiple hippogryphs.
- Breadcrumbs:, , or
- Side Quests: , , , (breadcrumb to Dire Maul Gordok Commons)
The Dire Maul threat: Tower of Estulan / Stonemaul Hold
- Horde Side Quests: , , , (breadcrumb to Dire Maul Gordok Commons)
- Other Side Quests: ,
- Side Chain: