Kill 10 Frayfeather Hippogryphs of any type, then use the [Hippogryph Muisek Vessel] to shrink and capture them.
The next step is hippogryphs.
As Master Uzer'i always said, hippogryphs have been loyal companions to the night elves for many years, an' their spirits are loyal and steadfast.
I don't think they'll miss a few, and I don't care if they do. We need the muisek of 10 frayfeather hippogryphs in the wilderness to the south.
Were you able to capture the hippogryphs?
Master always said "after killing an animal, if we allowed the muisek to escape, it may take the form of an even greater creature." This is dangerous stuff. Thanks for helping me with my studies.
You should be able to get a Muisek from any of the hippogryphs in Feralas. After you kill them, target the corpse and right-click on the [Hippogryph Muisek Vessel] in your inventory. Make sure you loot the corpse first because it will disappear once the vessel is used. There is a short cooldown on the vessel, so you it is recommended that you use it as you go rather than waiting until slaying multiple hippogryphs.
- Breadcrumbs:  The Wilds of Feralas,  Hero's Call: Feralas!, or  Warchief's Command: Feralas!
- Welcome to Dreamer's Rest / Camp Ataya
-  Signs of Change
-  More Than Illness
-  Tears of Stone,  The Land, Corrupted
-  Sealing the Dream
-  General Shandris Feathermoon /  To Stonemaul Hold
- Feathermoon Stronghold (Alliance side quests)
-  The Battle of Sardor
-  Hatecrest Forces,  General Skessesh
- Breadcrumb:  Report to Silvia
- The Dire Maul threat: Tower of Estulan / Stonemaul Hold
-  The Gordunni Threat
- Side Chain:
-  The Gordunni Orb
-  Estulan's Examination /  Talk to Swar'jan
-  Ogre Abduction
-  Gordok Guards,  Rulers of Dire Maul
- Forces of Nature Part 1 / Weapons of Spirit Part 1:
-  Forces of Nature: Wisps /  Testing the Vessel
-  Forces of Nature: Hippogryphs /  Hippogryph Muisek
-  Forces of Nature: Treants /  The Flow of Muisek
-  Tell Silvia
-  Might of the Sentinels /  Might of the Stonemaul
-  To Camp Mojache
-  The Lost Apprentice /  The Darkmist Ruins
-  The Darkmist Legacy,  Ancient Suffering
-  Verinias the Twisted
-  Return to Vestia /  Return to Sage Palerunner
-  Adella's Covert Camp
-  War on the Woodpaw
- Horde-only side chain
-  Woodpaw Investigation
-  The Battle Plans
-  Alpha Strike
- Forces of Nature / Weapons of Spirit Part 2:
-  Treant Muisek
-  Forces of Nature: Faerie Dragons /  Faerie Dragon Muisek
-  Forces of Nature: Mountain Giants /  Mountain Giant Muisek
-  Weapons of Spirit
-  Stinglasher,  Zukk'ash Infestation
-  Sasquatch Sighting
-  It's Not "Ogre" Yet,  The Hilltop Threat
-  Taming The Tamers
-  Spiteful Sisters,  Twisted Sisters
-  Ysondre's Call
-  Taerar's Fall
-  Ysondre's Farewell