Holy Light (old)
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 6.0.2.
- This article is about the Paladin ability. For information on the Religion of the Holy Light, see Light. For the Warcraft III ability, see Paladin (Warcraft III).
- "The third and most important of the Light's virtues is compassion." —Uther the Lightbringer
Holy Light is a Holy paladin ability, learned at level 34. It is designed to be the Holy Paladin's efficient heal. It has higher HPM than either Divine Light or , but is considerably weaker than either of those spells.
- The Holy-focused Tier 6 Paladin set, Lightbringer Raiment includes a 4-piece set bonus that increases the critical strike chance of Holy Light spells by 5%.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Removed.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Now a Holy specialization ability.
- Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Mana cost has been increased to 12% of base mana, up from 10%.
- Patch 1.1.0 (2004-11-07): Causes less threat, heal effect and mana cost increased.