Home, Home On the Range
120 (Requires 120)
<Cyrus peruses a map.>
<He points to a section of road on the map.>
I've marked a spot on your map that seems likely. I think that will get you close enough.
I'll report back to the Lord Admiral with what we've learned. Good luck, and I hope our shipwright is willing.
You will receive:
- 11 70
- 8,950 XP
Now what's this?
<Dorian takes her time to read over the letter. Her brows steadily rise.>
On accepting this quest:
- Cyrus Crestfall says: This town's quite the rumor mill. But we've at least narrowed down our search.
- Cyrus Crestfall says: You're looking for a homestead somewhere in the Deadwash.
- Cyrus Crestfall says: I need to return to my post now. Good luck, and don't forget the letter.
- Cyrus leaves the inn and walks toward the flight master.
- <He doesn't look up from his gardening as you approach.>
- Mind you don't step on the flowers. The wife hates that.
- Are you Dorian Atwater?
- Old Atwater turns to the adventurer, then points to the doorway of the house.
- Old Atwater says: Me? Tides, no. That's my wife. She's inside.
- As Old Atwater returns to his gardening, his name changes to Sal Atwater.
On approaching Dorian Atwater:
- Dorian sits in a rocking chair in front of the fireplace peeling a box of potatoes, tossing the peeled ones into the hearth.
- Dorian Atwater says: My ears still work perfectly fine, you know.
- Dorian Atwater says: Looking for a shipwright, are you? Too bad. I'm retired.
- Patch 8.1.5 (2019-03-12): Added.