Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Honor Among Thieves
|Honor Among Thieves|
Honor Among Thieves is a rogue honor talent, available at rank 22.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Changed into an honor talent.
- Hotfix (2015-01-07): "Honor Among Thieves now only triggers its effect in combat."
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Can now also be triggered by critical hits from the rogue's melee Auto Attacks.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): No longer increases critical strike chance of party or raid members, and can only occur while in combat.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Moved to the 4th tier. Now grants a constant 5% bonus to critical strike chance for the entire party/raid, and the frequency with which a bonus combo point can be received now increases with rank.
- Patch 3.2.2 (2009-09-22):
- A 1-second cooldown is now enforced on how often a rogue can gain combo points from his party via this talent.
- This talent will now work properly again if two rogues with different ranks of the talent are in the same party.
- Patch 3.2.0 (2009-08-04): Periodic critical strikes now grant combo points for rogues with this talent.
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): The bug where stacking multiple rogues with this talent caused them all to gain additional combo points has been fixed. In addition, it no longer cancels eating and drinking if a party member gains a critical strike while it is active.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Added.