Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Honor Has Its Rewards
90 (Requires 90)
+250 Frostwolf Orcs
Go to the Shamanstone in Wor'gol and receive a blessing.
- Receive Blessing from Shamanstone
You have honored my people. Now, we wish to honor you.
We have a rite of initiation in my clan. When one comes of age, they cover themselves in the blood of their first hunt, and rest their hands upon a shamanstone to honor the ancestors who came before them.
In our brief time together you have already slain many foes more fierce than our hunters have ever had to face. Go, touch the shamanstone here in Wor'gol, and join our pack as an equal.
Thank you for saving my clan.
If you choose to continue to help our clan, the other Shamanstones will sense your closeness to the Frostwolves and might bless you with more gifts.
- 13700 XP
- +250 reputation with Frostwolf Orcs
Pick up before heading out. Head northwest to the cave at the western end of Wor'gol. Upon approach:
- Farseer Drek'Thar says: Come, friends. If you wish to fight with our clan, we welcome you to receive our blessings.
- Farseer Drek'Thar says: Reach out to the Shamanstone. Embrace the wisdom of this land and the ancestors taht came before us.
- Thrall says: I can feel it. This land speaks to me, but in a language I do not yet understand.
- Farseer Drek'Thar says: I am still scarred by those infernal warlocks. The spirits are quiet.
- Thrall says: The spirits will never abandon you, Drek'Thar. This I promise.
Interact with the Frostwolf Shamanstone, the first of many in Frostfire Ridge:
- The Shamanstone hums in the presence of powerful heroes.
- Spirit of the Wolf
The Shamanstone buffs players with Shamanstone: Spirit of the Wolf - Run speed increased by 30% while out of combat.
Find other Shamanstones out in the zone, and pick one of the found buffs using the Shamanstone at Frostwall.
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2014-11-13): "The Shamanstone no longer requires characters to interact with it and will grant its blessing to players that are nearby."
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.