Honor Hold Defenders are human and dwarves holding several Honor Hold installations in Hellfire Peninsula. Most of them are old now after decades of conflict. One of them is stuck in an outhouse.
- Do ya want me to call a medic? Maybe a priest? It's been over an hour, mate!
- OY! You in there, this is official Honor Hold business yer holdin' up!
- So help me, I'm gonna count to ten and if yer not outta there by the time I reach 10, I'm comin' in!
- What's goin' on in there?? For the love of the LIGHT, hurry it up!
- Twenty years we've been stranded in this hell-hole. It's all I can do not to run screaming through that blasted Portal. I want to see my loved ones again! I want them to know I'm still alive.
- C'mon - you sound like a grumpy old man.
- I am a grumpy old man!
- I feel the same. But there's still a job to do out here. It'll all be for naught if this evil finds it way back to Azeroth - back to our homes. We just have to hold on a while longer. Trust Danath - he's never let us down before.
- It's not him I'm worried about. It's these new rookies around here - and those creepy purple elves they brought with 'em. They ain't even proved themselves yet.