Honor and Privilege (Horde)
81 (Requires 80)
Swim to the surface, retrieve the flare gun, and fire a rescue flare towards the Horde Ships.
- Swim to the rescue balloon at the surface
- Fire a rescue flare towards the Horde ships
All done! I'm confident it will work. And not a scrounger in sight to pop a hole in it this time! Well played.
Toldrek already swam up to catch it, all concerned about currents and what not. He said you'd get the honors though. Nice guy - don't know how he lasts.
Go to the top with the balloon, take the flare gun from the crate, and scan the horizon for Horde ships. If you see any, fire the flare towards them. That's it! All there is to it.
Swim. Float. Flare. Rescue! That last part's my favorite.
Those aren't trade ships, those are war ships. Still, this is an incredible stroke of luck. Fire that flare off and pray that they see it.
Perfect! There's no way they missed that, fighting or not.
- Fiasco says: Up you go!
On breaking the surface:
- Bloodguard Toldrek says: Fresh air! Grom's beard, I missed it. We have some ships just in sight to the north, <name> - fire the flare in their direction.
After firing off the flare:
- Bloodguard Toldrek says: Don't worry - if they try to pretend they didn't see it, I'll swim over there and drag them off of their ships myself.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.