Honor system (Battle for Azeroth)
|This article is a miscellaneous stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
The Honor System is a way for players to gain unique abilities, rewards and recognition from engaging in player vs player (PvP) activities. This new Honor System in Battle for Azeroth improves and simplifies on the previous system that was introduced with Legion.
This simplified system removes prestige levels and converts what has been earned into Honor levels where every prestige level would be converted to 5 Honor levels, except the first prestige being converted to 2.5 Honor levels.
Honor Level Rewards
- Honor Level 5: Battle Pet ( or )
- Honor Level 10: First PvP Artifact Appearance and
- Honor Level 15:
- Honor Level 20: Battle Pet ( or )
- Honor Level 25: Title, "The Honorable"
- Honor Level 30: Second PvP Artifact Appearance and
- Honor Level 40:
- Honor Level 50: Title, "The Prestigious" and Third PvP Artifact Appearance
- Honor Level 70:
- Honor Level 80: Title, "The Unrelenting" and Fourth PvP Artifact Appearance
- Honor Level 90:
- Honor Level 100: Title, "the Unstoppable Force"
- Honor Level 125:
- Honor Level 150:
- Honor Level 175: Glorious Pennant
- Honor Level 200: Title, "Bound by Honor"
- Honor Level 250:
- Honor Level 300: Title, "the Tactician"
- Honor Level 400: Battle Pet ( or )
- Honor Level 500:
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17):
- Simplified and reformed Prestige level system.
- The Prestige ranks are now account-wide.