98 - 110 (Requires 98)
After receiving first artifact weapon
Celebrate the successful acquistion of your artifact with your fellow Shadows.
- Raise your glass
- Celebrate your victory
- Vanessa VanCleef defeated
All has gone as planned. Your new blades are a testament to that.
We will demand a great deal of you in the weeks and months to come, as we must. But we would be remiss if we failed to take a moment to celebrate a job well done.
What do you say?
It seems you struck a nerve.
- 14,800 XP
- Lord Jorach Ravenholdt says: Hear! Hear! I'd like to propose a toast.
If you have chosen the Fangs of the Devourer:
- Lord Jorach Ravenholdt says: Today, <name> secured the legendary Fangs of the Devourer, and in doing so has enabled us to strike at the Legion directly.
- Lord Jorach Ravenholdt says: Join me in raising a glass not only to our newest Shadow, but to the dawn of a new era for the Uncrowned.
- Taoshi says: Well done!
When using the spell to raise your glass:
- Fleet Admiral Tethys says: Somethin's off about this here brew...
Everyone is stunned, and your vision darkens.
- Princess Tess Greymane says: Vanessa...?
- Vanessa VanCleef says: They say I died in the Deadmines. Fools! It's all too simple to mimic the effects of death when your assailants' minds are addled with neurotoxins.
Vanessa VanCleef appears at the entrance, while everyone else is still disabled.
- Vanessa VanCleef says: Did you know that I was favored to become the final Shadow? Yet despite their assurances, every single one of them put their lot in with you instead!
- Vanessa VanCleef says: It's a pity, really. Jorach did so much for me. He won't be happy when he comes to and finds you dead.
- Vanessa VanCleef says: Let's see how long you last.
During the fight:
- Vanessa VanCleef says: It's nothing personal. This is purely business.
- Vanessa VanCleef says: Come on, show me the "legendary fighter" I've heard so much about!
- Vanessa VanCleef says: No! I've worked too hard to be undermined by the likes of you!
- Vanessa VanCleef says: Stop! Stop! No more!
Vanessa kneels. Two Uncrowned Peacekeepers enter the room, and the Shadows start to regain consciousness.
- Princess Tess Greymane says: Oh, my head... Valeera, you okay?
- Valeera nods.
- Lord Jorach Ravenholdt says: VanCleef, the Uncrowned still have a use for you. You have a choice... live and server as our newest Shadow's agent... or die where you stand.
- Vanessa VanCleef says: Shockingly, I'd prefer to live.
- Lord Jorach Ravenholdt says: Then it's settled. Congratulations, <name>. VanCleef is one of our best, as you've seen firsthand.
- Lord Jorach Ravenholdt says: I trust you will be true to your word, Vanessa. I'd hate to imagine your father being disappointed in you.
- Vanessa VanCleef says: Perhaps the others were right.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.