Hope They Can't Swim
110 - 120 (Requires 110)
Defend the villagers as they board the boat in the Timbered Strand.
- Villagers defended
We've got a small boat docked right across the way there. If we can get these villagers safely on board, they should be able to make it to Fallhaven by river.
You're a capable fighter, no doubt. Can I count on you to fend off any attackers while we get them to safety?
You will also receive:
- 39 60
- 20,560 XP
We can begin evacuating on your mark.
Thank you, <class>. Those villagers owe you their lives.
Now that they're safe, we can focus on taking back the town.
- Evelyn Pare says: Alright boys, let's secure this road so we can get these bystanders out of harm's way.
- Evelyn Pare says: <Class>, take a position with them and hold off any attacks from the town!
First wave, three Grotesque Familiars:
- Evelyn Pare says: Looks like they're on to us. Protect the civilians!
Second wave, three Grotesque Thralls:
- Evelyn Pare says: More attackers from the town! Hold your position!
Final wave, a Grotesque Butcher:
- Evelyn Pare says: Looks like they're sending in the big guns! Brace yourselves, boys!
- Evelyn Pare says: That's the last of the villagers. With any luck, they'll make it to Fallhaven unscathed.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.