As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
|Level||87 - 92 Elite|
Hoptallus is the second boss of Stormstout Brewery.
Hoptallus is the bane of farmers throughout the Valley of the Four Winds-a virmen of mythic proportions that can consume entire fields of crops in a single night. Word has spread that the giant pest and his offspring have infested the brewery and begun devouring its stores of rice and barley.
- Carrot Breath — Hoptallus slowly turns in a circle spewing vile carrot juices. Inflicts 30000 Physical damage and knocks targets back in a 20-degree cone in front of Hoptallus.
- Furlwind — Hoptallus spins in a rapid circle. Inflicts 30000 damage every 1 seconds to surrounding units and knocks them back, but slows movement speed by 70%.
- A Shrill Screech — Hoptallus will periodically emit a shrill cry, calling for aid from Hoplings, Hoppers, and Bouncers.
- Hopling — The tiniest Virmen, Hoplings do little more than hop around and bite things!
- Hopper — Hoppers are larger Virmen that carry a barrel of explosive brew in their mouths.
- Bopper — Boppers are larger Virmen and carry a heavy hammer.
Dodge Furlwind and Carrot Breath, use the Big Ol' Hammer to deal with the adds that keep coming.
|Tank plate bracers|
|Agility mail leggings|
|Agility leather belt|
- Oh yeah!
- Gonna spins around!
- Carrot Breath
- Urp... eats too many carrots...
- Killed a Player
- You die!
- You have... turnip... for a head...
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.