Horgak the Enslaver
|Location||Diremoor, Isle of Thunder|
- Thermodynamics — Horgak will create vortexes of rapidly expanding or contracting forces of destruction. Instant. Tracking aura on Horgak.
- Thermal Expansion 100 yd range — The caster summons a slowly expanding inferno. Victims caught within the fire suffer 19,000 to 21,000 Fire damage each second. When the vacuum completely expands all victims inside the inferno suffer 50,000 Fire damage. Instant.
- Thermal Collapse 100 yd range — The caster summons a slowly collapsing vacuum. Vicitms caught within the vacuum suffer 19,000 to 21,000 Physical damage each second. When the vacuum completely collapses, all victims inside the vacuum suffer 100,000 Physical damage and are knocked back. Instant.
- Thermal Strike — The caster hurls chains at their target, inflicting Physical damage. 1.25 sec cast. Interruptible. Hits for 9500 Physical on cloth. (3 sec cooldown)
The Horgrak encounter is all about avoiding the circles of bad stuff on the ground. Thermal Expansion is an expanding red pool of fire that starts out at nothing and eventually reaches ~30 yards in diameter. Thermal Collapse is a shrinking gray vacuum that starts out at ~30 yards in diameter and shrinks to nothing. There is a small puff of smoke on the ground before the thermal collapse forms.
Outside of constantly casting those two abilities, Horgak will chain-cast a weakly-hitting Thermal Strike. Make sure to not be standing near any thermal circle when it reaches it's final size, as the blowback ability at the end of the spell hits very hard. Don't be afraid to kite Horgak around the outside of the building (but not down on the ground with the mogu and terracotta warriors) if more space is needed.
- +100 The Black Prince
- Patch 5.2.0 (2013-03-05): Added.