|Level||31 - 93 Elite|
|Location||Huntsman's Cloister, Scarlet Halls|
The quickest and surest way to detect the undead is by the scent of rot they carry, and even the most veteran soldier cannot match the olfactory sense of a hound. Houndmaster Braun has bred and trained a savage pack of canines to aid the crusaders in hunting down their foe--living and undead.
Spells and abilities
Uses throw, jump on a timer. Will call dogs at set health intervals.
- Piercing Throw — Houndmaster Braun throws one of his knives at a random enemy, inflicting 356 to 393 Physical damage and applying Bloody Mess to all enemies in the knife's path.
- Death Blossom — Houndmaster Braun leaps onto a random enemy and whirls around, releasing a spray of knives at all targets within 5 yards, inflicting 427 to 472 Physical damage and applying Bloody Mess to the target and any of its nearby allies.
- Bloody Mess — Houndmaster Braun's knives' attacks inflict 118 to 131 damage to an enemy every 2 sec. for 10 sec. This effect stacks.
Braun applies this effect to any target hit by Piercing Throw or Death Blossom
- Call Dog — Houndmaster Braun calls for an Obedient Hound to enter the fight at 90%, 80%, 70%, and 60% remaining health.
- <span id="Ability:<span_class="raceicon">Obedient_Hound|Obedient_Hound">Obedient Hound — Trained by Houndmaster Braun, this large mastiff follows any order given to it by his master.
- Bloody Rage — At 50% remaining health and unable to control his dogs, Houndmaster Braun begins to attack 50% faster and inflict 25% more damage.
All members of the party must enter the area shortly after the tank. Additional hounds will block off the entrances a few seconds after the encounter begins.
Braun acts as a rogue with Piercing Throw (single target) and Death Blossom (group). Spread out to mitigate Death Blossom. Every 10% of his health lost, he will call in one dog to pester the group. Quickly take out the dog then go back to Braun. At 50%, he will stop calling in dogs and start hitting harder and faster. When he nears death, the "obedient" hounds will all rush Braun, finishing him off. After Braun's death, the dogs will take off to the north, killing the Scarlet Guardians blocking the path.
|Tank plate chest|
|DPS plate bracers|
|Agility leather gloves|
- Did you hear something lads?
- Ah, fresh meat for the dogs.
- Call Dog
- Attack! Kill them all!
- Release the hounds!
- Bloody Rage
- Don't just sit there! Kill them!
- Stupid animals! I'll put you down after I kill these weaklings.
- Obedient Hound killed
- My hound!
- How dare you!
- Killing a player
- Meat for the pack!
- I let the dogs out!
- I bleed...haha...but I won't die!
- The dogs all charge Braun, finishing him off.
- What? No, no! Stop! Obey your master!
- Unused quotes
- Hold still. This won't hurt a bit.
- Pierce the flesh!
- Blades, cut them to pieces!
- Blood, blow around me!
- Braun is voiced by Jim Pirri.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.