|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
The following is a list of links to pages that might share the same title. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
The Menethils (sometimes called the Menethil Dynasty) were the ruling family of the Kingdom of Lordaeron prior to the nation's destruction and the murder of King Terenas Menethil II by his son, Prince Arthas at the start of the Third War. The house was known for their kindness to the Wrynns during the Second War, when the Horde ruled over the lands of Stormwind. The Menethils ruled for many decades, with Terenas' reign alone lasting 50 years.
- Terenas II and Lianne Menethil - Last king and queen of Lordaeron and the primary founder of the original Alliance of Lordaeron. Parents of Calia and Arthas.
- Alternate timeline
- Terenas and Arthas Menethil from an alternate timeline. Arthas' and Jaina Proudmoore's (who could possibly change her name to Menethil) son, Uther Menethil.
- In life, Wroth was a torturer in the court of King Terenas.
- Given their name, the Alliance resistance Royal Guards may be the former protectors of the Lordaeronian monarchs.
- Menethil Harbor - A human/dwarven town in the Wetlands, named after the royal house of Lordaeron.
- Menethil Bay - A bay in the Wetlands, near Menethil Harbor.
- The crown of King Terenas Menethil was broken, bloodied and lost to time.
- Since King Terenas has a "II" at the end of his name, there must have been a Terenas Menethil I or Terenas I of Lordaeron at one point.