Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
House of Nobles
- For the rest of Stormwind nobles, see Nobles of Stormwind. For other uses, see Noble (disambiguation).
|Theater of operations|
The House of Nobles is a political assembly that forms part of the government of the Kingdom of Stormwind, comprised of some of Stormwind's most powerful aristocratic bloodlines. Positions within the organization are typically inherited. Under the direction of the kingdom's ruling dynasty, the House of Wrynn, the monarch of Stormwind is aided in their role as head of government by the House of Nobles, which possesses considerable power on many internal matters.
For instance, it is able to lobby for important administrative issues, and possesses the right to overrule regional elected officials on matters of law. While the nobles wield considerable power within Stormwind, the House has less influence within the Alliance as a whole.
The nobles are mainly royal advisors who have major leverage over business and labor, due to the fact that they own much of the land themselves. They have clashed with the monarch on more than one occasion, but the monarchy has recently learned to not let them push them around anymore.
The House of Nobles is the stated and traditional enemy of the Defias Brotherhood, but at least some of the nobles supported them back when they were the Stonemasons Guild. Under the sway of Lady Katrana Prestor, the House of Nobles indeed inadvertently played a pivotal role in the Brotherhood's formation, manipulating the others.
- Sir S. J. Erlgadin (seat unclaimed)
- Count Remington Ridgewell
- Lord/Baron Aldous Lescovar
- One member of the Ellerian family
- The Ellerian family received a seat by marrying Tiffin Ellerian to Varian Wrynn. It is unknown if they still hold it, or if any of the family are still alive to represent them.
- The convict Randolph Moloch had connections to the House of Nobles.
- Lord Gregor Lescovar also had dark connections to the Twilight's Hammer.