How to Be a Blood Troll
|This article is a quest stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
110 - 120 (Requires 110)
Test 5 Unproven Drudges.
- Unproven Drudge tested (5)
You will have to blend in if you don't want anyone getting suspicious. This won't be pretty.
Dere are drudges around de camp who have been tied up as part of a ritual. Dey get beaten as a test to make dem stronger.
Any who fail de ritual are sacrificed. De ones who succeed are allowed to fight de Zandalari.
If you are going to blend in, you need to "test" dese drudges as part of de ritual. It's weird, but dat's how dey work.
You will receive:
Good work, nobody suspects a thing. Did any of dem crack under de pressure?
Interact with Prisoner Bindings.
Testing Unproven Drudges:
- Unproven Drudge says: Me strong, me can take harder hit, ma'da!
- Unproven Drudge says: Me can take more pain, me kill all in me way!
- Unproven Drudge says: I can take da pain, ma'da! I be ready ta fight!
- Unproven Drudge says: Me no weak, me no feel pain! Me ready ta kill!
- Bloodseeker Jo'chunga says: <name>! What be happenin'?
- Bloodseeker Jo'chunga says: Ya disguise... it be gone! Why my disguise still work? Hrm... I tink dis changes tings.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.