How to Kill a Dark Ranger
|This article is a quest stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
120 (Requires 120)
Listen to Shandris Feathermoon's plan.
- Shandris's plan explained
Let's go over the plan. We don't get many chances to kill a captain of Sylvanas's dark rangers.
You will receive:
- 2 34
- 1,790 XP
Well? Let's go over the plan.
We have our plan. Let's get underway.
Speak with Shandris:
- <Shandris's keen eyes scan the horizon. She nods at you in acknowledgement.>
Let's go over the plan to kill Captain Areiel.
- Shandris Feathermoon says: Captain Areiel's death will cripple the Horde's operations within Nazmir and weaken Sylvanas's dark rangers.
- Shandris Feathermoon says: We need information and allies within Nazmir to achieve this. Lucky for us, we have an opportunity. Keeshan?
- John J. Keeshan says: Ma'am. There are tortollans in Nazmir, and intel suggests they know the Horde's movements. Several of them have been captured by blood trolls.
- Shandris Feathermoon says: We can get information about the Horde's movements if we save the tortollans, which should lead us to Captain Areiel.
- Shandris Feathermoon says: We move out now. <name> will take point. The rest of us will provide support and scout ahead. Keeshan, that includes you.
- John J. Keeshan says: General.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.