Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Howl of Terror
|Howl of Terror|
- "Why waste energy on causing death when terror is just as effective?"
—Andarius the Damned
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Now an Affliction talent. No longer causes damaging attacks to reduce its cooldown.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Now a Level-30 talent, replacing .
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): No longer a talent and is now a baseline skill for all Warlocks. Replaced with in the talents.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Now a talented ability. Mana cost and cast time removed. Duration increased from 8 to 20 sec. Cooldown reduced when the warlock hit.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Now lasts 8 sec, up from 6 sec.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Now costs 15% of base mana.
- Patch 2.1.0 (2007-05-22): The increased chance for a spell to break from taking a critical strike has been removed. Instead, all targets over level 60 have a slightly larger chance to break out of crowd-controlling effects when they take damage.
- Patch 1.12.0 (2006-08-22): This spell now uses the same resistance checks as the Warlock spell .
- Patch 1.1.0 (2004-11-07): Increased the chance of breaking early.
- Patch 0.11 (2004-09-29): Added. (Level 40).