- Huge Emeralds are found in Large Obsidian Chunk, Ooze Covered Thorium Veins, Hakkari Thorium Veins, Small Obsidian Chunk, Rich Thorium Veins, Small Thorium Veins, and Ooze Covered Rich Thorium Veins.
- They also drop from different mobs in level 40+ areas of Azeroth including Highlord Kruul, Frostsaber Stalker, Noxious Plaguebat, and Rock Stalker.
- Contained in , , , Solid Chests, Fel Iron Chests, Heavy Fel Iron Chests, and Adamantite Bound Chests.
- Prospected from and .
As an ingredient
Huge Emerald is used in the following recipes:
As a quest objective
The subject of this section has been removed from World of Warcraft.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Stacks to 200, up from 20.
- Patch 1.5.0 (2005-06-07): Small Throrium Veins now sometimes will have Emeralds or Diamonds.