Huge Seaforium Bombs
Huge Seaforium Bombs can be found inside the Alliance Keep and Horde Keep of Isle of Conquest. There are four piles of these bombs, and they can be used to take down the enemy's own gates by players who have launched themselves with the Catapult or parachuted in from the gunship.
- Deals 500 fire damage and 10,000 siege damage to enemy targets and Keep Gates within 10 yards.
- The fire damage serves mostly to interrupt players attempting to disarm other nearby bombs, not as a dangerous blast. For this reason, players should place bombs close together to prevent them from being disarmed.
- A pile of Huge Seaforium Bombs will despawn after a single bomb is looted, and then respawn 10 seconds later.
- These bombs can be both picked up and carried while mounted; you're only dismounted when clicking the bomb item to deploy it.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 3.2.0a (2009-08-19): Huge Seaforium Bombs are now consumed on use
- Hotfix (2009-08-10): "Several changes have been made to the and :
- Seaforium Bombs and Huge Seaforium Bombs will now do less damage to players.
- Seaforium Bombs and Huge Seaforium Bombs will now do more siege damage.
- The respawn timer on Seaforium Bombs and Huge Seaforium Bombs have been reduced."
- Patch 3.2.0 (2009-08-04): Added.