Gamepedia was upgraded to MediaWiki version 1.31 on Wednesday November 14th. To learn more about the upgrade and its effects click here.
Huln's War - The Nathrezim
100 - 110 (Requires 98)
+250 Highmountain Tribe
- Tichondrius defeated
I am fully occupied here organizing my troops and planning for the battle to come.
You see now, that Huln was mighty? He united the tribes and defeated terribly powerful foes.
- Huln responds with confidence... and some good-natured ribbing.
- Huln Highmountain says: This demon will fall to the Eagle Spear, Shadowsong. Play with your imps while I do the real work. Next one is on you.
- Leaves Jarod.
- Spiritwalker Ebonhorn says: Shadowsong had one last favor to ask of Huln: Defeat the lord of the Nathrezim, Tichondrius. With his defeat, the attack on Azshara would fail and balance could be restored.
- Start fighting Tichondrius
- Tichondrius yells: Kneel before your new masters!
- Tichondrius yells: You will never defeat us! We are Legion!
- Tichondrius yells: Your world is ours now!
- Tichondrius yells: You will not stop me! I will not fail!
- After defeating Tichondrius
- The screen fades to black.
- Spiritwalker Ebonhorn says: Huln cast Tichondrius out of this world with the Eagle Spear.
- Spiritwalker Ebonhorn says: He returned to his homeland after the War of the Ancients and it was renamed in his honor.
- The player is returned to Ebonhorn at Thunder Totem.
[Spiritwalker Ebonhorn]: Shadowsong had one last favor to ask of Huln: Defeat the lord of the Nathrezim, Tichondrius.
With his defeat, the attack on Azshara would fail and balance could be restored.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.