Hunting Blood Prince Dreven
120 (Requires 120)
- Mount Swiftwing
- Locate Horde ships
We will have our revenge, <name>. For ourselves, for my sisters, for the Alliance.
We won't underestimate the san'layn this time. We will keep the Horde off-balance and distracted with swift, targeted, ruthless attacks.
Thankfully, the Wildhammer are masters of those combat tactics. I'm glad they'll be joining us.
Are you ready to leave?
You will receive:
- 11 70
- 8,930 XP
Our strikes will be swift and true. The san'layn will fall.
The foul weather offers us some cover. Every thick cloud and raindrop is an ally.
<Shandris Feathermoon smirks.>
In that sense, we actually outnumber the Horde. They don't stand a chance.
- Shandris Feathermoon says: Falstad, you lead the way with <name>. I'll ride Jai'alator.
- The High Thane salutes.
- Falstad Wildhammer says: My honor, General. <Name>, hop on Swiftwing whenever ye be ready.
- Falstad and Shandris leap aboard their mounts, and the group rises into the air.
- Falstad Wildhammer says: Here we go, Swiftwing! Back tae the skies, where we belong.
- The group heads out over the harbor.
- Falstad Wildhammer says: Hold tight, <name>. Swiftwing'll get us there in no time.
- Shandris Feathermoon says: The thrill of the hunt... There's nothing like it.
- The party travels south to the Great Sea, where it is overcast and raining. Swiftwing heads a wing with two more gryphon riders having joined, while Jai'alator keeps pace just to his right.
- Shandris Feathermoon says: We're getting close. I can smell the foul stench of undeath.
- Falstad Wildhammer says: There they are, General. Two battleships straight ahead. Forsaken.
- Shandris Feathermoon says: Not too close yet. I want to observe and formulate a plan before they know we're here.
- Falstad Wildhammer says: Aye. Wildhammers, stow yer stormhammers and maintain a holding pattern until I give the word.
- The group flies a simple racetrack oval behind the ships.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.