|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 7.0.3.
- For other uses, see Hurricane (disambiguation).
It is learned at level 42.
Tips and tactics
- When there is high chance of being attacked while casting this spell, it is wise to have activated, allowing the full duration of hurricane to complete.
- This spell can be very useful when tanking for getting aggro on large groups. However, unless there is a healer nearby, it may be wise to interrupt it early to shift into .
- This spell does NOT break the mass clicking on the flags in the battlegrounds (i.e. Arathi Basin or Battle for Gilneas), though it can be wise to use this spell on them when combined with other AOE.
- procs are useful to cast this spell free of mana.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Removed.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Now has a range of 35 yards (up from 30 yards), but is only available to Balance and Restoration druids.
- Patch 4.3.0 (2011-11-29): Now has a new updated visual effect.
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): now works with and Hurricane.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): No longer has a cooldown.
- Previously: 1 minute cooldown.
- Previously the damage coefficient was 107%.
- Patch 1.12.0 (2006-08-22): Attack delay raised from 20% to 25%.
- Patch 1.8.0 (2005-10-10): No longer a talent. Now available to all Druids at level 40. Damage and Mana cost increased on all ranks. Spell is now cast on a targeted area up to 30 yards away and affected by . Multiple Druids casting Hurricane will no longer stack the slowdown effect. Radius of effect decreased slightly.
- Patch 1.2.0 (2004-12-18): A bug causing the Hurricane talent to not require channeling has been fixed. This spell now correctly requires channeling.