Husshun, the Wizened
86 (Requires 85)
Challenge and defeat Husshun at the Tian Monastery.
- Husshun defeated
His skills as a monk are mediocre at best, but he is still a fierce combatant. He should provide you with the challenge that you deserve.
("Husshun: Not surprisingly, you can find him by the water.")
I do not know why he decided to take the monastic path so late in life. It is not my place to ask. Such questions fall under the responsibility of our Spirit-Sage.
I must warn you, <Class>:
If you continue defeating my best trainees, I will no longer be able to train you. And then you will have no excuse to enjoy the presence of my company.
Think wisely before you quickly dispatch any more of my students.
<It is difficult to tell if Master Stone Fist is joking.>
- 110,000 XP
- I like this place. Although it needs more water... I like it.
- The pandaren elders were wise to allow the jinyu into their monastery.
- They were unwise to allow the hozen the same privileges.
- I have learned much from these monks, <race>. You would do well to do the same.
- I challenge you to a fight, Husshun!
- Husshun yells: Very well!
Husshun is a level 85 jinyu with 316,00 health and the following abilities:
- Basic melee — ~4600-6100 on cloth.
- Water Dance — Infuses the caster's weapons with the power of water, giving successful melee attacks a chance to inflict Nature damage. 0.5 sec cast. Spellstealable. Stacks 5 times. (3 sec cooldown)
- Lightning Crash 8 yd range — Husshun invokes lightning to inflict Nature damage to all eneimes in front of him. 0.75 sec cast. Hits in a cone up to 8 yards out for 2785 Nature. (3 sec cooldown)
- Husshun says: I knew I would lose. The rivers told me so.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.