Hut (Warcraft III)
(Redirected from Hut)
Huts are neutral buildings primarily used for map decoration, although in single player missions some can reveal items when destroyed.
- A small hide-covered shelter.
- A simple peasant's Draenei hut.
Draenei Chieftain's Hut
- The hut of the Draenei Chieftain.
Forest Troll Hut
- A hollowed-out log that some Trolls call home.
- A hollowed-out log that some Furbolgs call home.
- A sturdy cabin of wood and stone.
- A nest whose wooden frame is sparsely covered with a layer of debris.
Ice Troll Hut
- A snow-covered dwelling that some Trolls call home.
- A small lookout tower made of bamboo.
- A small Ziggurat of stone.
- A sturdy hide-covered shelter.
Has 75 hit points.
- A canvas tent decorated with strange markings.