The subject of this article or section was part of the Elemental Unrest, a world event that heralded the beginning of the earth-shattering Cataclysm. This is no longer available as the world event has run its course.
Hydromancer Kulratha was a sand troll that appeared inside Zul'Farrak during the Elemental Unrest, where she was attempting to summon Kai'ju Gahz'rilla into Stormwind and Thunder Bluff.
- Image of Cho'gall says: Kulratha. Things are going well, I see.
- Image of Cho'gall says: The blessed beast Gahz'rilla, adored pet of the Old Gods, grows larger and stronger by the day... as does the Cult of Twilight's Hammer.
- Image of Cho'gall says: Continue your work here, Hydromancer. Soon, this world will be remade...
- Image of Cho'gall says: ...and as devoted servants to our master, you and the Sandfury tribe shall be justly rewarded!
- Hydromancer Kulratha yells: Soon, the rifts will be large enough for Gahz'rilla to assault the heathens' cities directly. She will reduce them to frozen rubble!
- Image of Cho'gall yells: INTERLOPERS! Slay them!
- Hydromancer Kulratha yells: Sister! I... too... have f-failed...