Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Fires when the "locked" status on a container or inventory item changes, usually from but not limited to Pickup functions to move items.
ITEM_LOCK_CHANGED: bagOrSlotIndex, slotIndex
- number - If slotIndex is nil: Equipment slot of item; otherwise bag of updated item.
- number (nilable) - Slot of updated item.
- Usually fires in pairs when an item is swapping with another.
- Empty slots do not lock.
- GetContainerItemInfo and IsInventoryItemLocked can be used to query lock status.
- This does NOT fire on ammo pickups.