I Have No Jade And I Must Scream
86 (Requires 85)
Our whole jade supply line has fallen apart. The mines are a death trap, morale is historically low, and - as if that weren't bad enough - the mason's quarter has been overrun by wood sprites!
Now even the plants are out to ruin me!
You need jade so badly, you can follow the road southwest to the mason's quarter and get it from those glorified chopsticks yourself.
<Mann looks at you expectantly, eyes wide and nostrils flared.>
Catch? They were playin' CATCH with my product?!
I hope you showed those walkin' toothpicks a thing or two.
You know, maybe you ain't a <cub/tart> after all. I've been lookin' for some muscle to help out with my problem at the quarry.
And judgin' by the size of the Lorewalker's restoration project here, I think you'll need a lot more jade.
- 110000 XP
- Good to see you again, <name>.
- This place is ancient. There are answers here, for those who know the questions.
Speak with Foreman Mann:
- Look, stranger. I'll tell you the same thing I told the honorable Lorewalker...
- <Mann leans in closer with each word, her eyes widening.>
- I. Have. No. Jade!
- Foreman Mann says: You expect this dumpling to clean up the mason's quarter? They barely even got a belly on them!
- Lorewalker Cho says: Have patience, Mrs. Mann. These strangers from beyond the mist continually surprise me.
Down to the southwest to find a small village overrun by sprites. Kill the sprites, then loot the jade from the ground. Sprites can carry more than one piece of jade at a time. Collect 15, then head back. On complete, a cutscene pulls the camera away to show the fresco.
- This is fascinating... but what could it mean?!
- The jade you gathered from those sprites will help us fill in the next panel, but we'll need more to finish the whole fresco.
- Please help the foreman get her quarry back in operation.
- Complete all of:
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.