I Said the Words... (Horde)
80 (Requires 5)
- Disrupt Ritual in The Drag
- Disrupt Ritual in Valley of Honor
- Disrupt Ritual near West gate
Now that you're familiar with the ritual, it's time for you to perform it in the city. Dozens of our brethren have already infiltrated the city and made their way to the ritual sites.
I want you to visit the portal ritual sites on the second level of the Drag, in the Valley of Honor near the Hall of the Brave, and near Orgrimmar's west gate. The teams there will have made most of the preparations and all you need to do is read the last part of the incantation from the book.
Very soon the city will be consumed in flame.
We have to stop these rituals before the cultists can complete them.
You've brought many of these traitors to justice, <name>, and yet their numbers keep growing. I fear we won't be able to stomp out all these rituals in time...
- 250 reputation with Orgrimmar
Run back to Orgrimmar. Find the portal devices outside buildings, then use the book.
- <name> says: Ancients of flour and earth, I have peppered the way for you. Come forth and glaze Orgrimmar!
- The portal device explodes, killing the cultists!
- What in Cho'Gall's name are you doing?!
- The portals will open and your precious city will be swept away!
- You think you've won, but the forces of Twilight will triumph in the end!
- You'll pay for this, traitor!
- You fool! This is a ritual, not a recipe!
- We are betrayed! You may have won here, but the ritual will succeed!
Upon turning in the quest:
- Blood Guard Torek says: Grunts, <name> has lead Orgrimmar's fight against the doomsday cultists.
- Blood Guard Torek says: The cultists have not stopped their attacks. Spread the word: double the guard and arrest anyone suspicious. These orders come from the warchief himself!
- Orgrimmar Grunt says: We obey, blood guard. For the Horde!
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2010-11-12): Activated with phase three of the Elemental Unrest.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Added.