Westwind Refugee Camp
|Main leader||Roanauk Icemist|
|Capital||Westwind Refugee Camp|
|Base of operations||Agmar's Hammer|
|Theater of operations||Dragonblight|
- Roanauk Icemist - High Chieftain of the taunka.
- Greatmother Icemist - Mate of Roanauk Icemist.
- Banthok Icemist - Son of Roanauk Icemist.
- Wartook Iceborn - Leader of the Westwind Refugee Camp.
In the RPG
The Icemist tauren are a group of tauren that only live in a single place in all Northrend. They are led by Tundra Coldhoof. At some point in the past, they settled in a small outpost in the Dragonblight, in the shore of Lake Wintergrasp, and called it Icemist Village. They don't venture the blight proper very often, preferring the cold of the lake to the bitter air of doom and death.
The tauren in Icemist Village are friendly and helpful. There you can always find someone with whom to trade or share information over a drink. They keep a ready supply of food, drink, clothes and basic tools, and sell them to anyone in need. They might even give things away, if people are desperate enough, and some have seen the tauren drag in travelers they found collapsed on the lake or in the surrounding area.
- In the non-canon RPG they were described as winter tauren rather than taunka, as the latter hadn't been introduced to lore until Wrath of the Lich King.