- Icy Chill
- Requires Enchanting (285)
- Permanently enchant a melee weapon to often chill the target, reducing their movement and attack speed. Has a reduced effect for players above level 60. Cannot be applied to items higher than level 136.
Permanently enchant a melee weapon to often chill the target reducing their movement and attack speed. Has a reduced effect for players above level 60.
- Can apply a frost debuff on a melee hit that causes target's movement slowed by 30% and time between attacks increased by 25% for 5 sec.
- The weapon enchanted will glow a bright bluish white. It is known to be one of the most intense enchanting glows in the game - players will often discover that enchanting a weapon with it nearly engulfs the weapon, usually making it look as if the weapon purely consists of energy. On staves it will often be centered around the tip, causing a staff to end in a glowing "orb". Some players consider it annoying that the glow is so ridiculously bright, or/and that it often "hides" the weapon.
- It is unclear if the proc is a PPM (best on a slow weapon) or a chance on hit (best on fast weapon). Switching a weapon enchanted with Icy between main hand and offhand does not seem to affect proc rate. This implies that it cannot proc off of instant attacks (like Battlemaster). The proc rate is significantly less than Fiery.